If you are a new applicant with Volusia County Schools, follow the directions to begin your application. Once you have created an account, you will be able to click on the Jobs tab to look at our vacancies.
If you are a current employee with Volusia County Schools, click here to begin your application and select Current Employee on the login page.
If you have questions about our application, please see our new Application Q & A under Resources at the right.
For assistance with the application process, please call 386-734-7190
extension 20177 or 20179 or please e-mail us at email@example.com.
Please allow 15-30 minutes to complete the online portion of the application.
- An email address is required to register.
- You are required to submit ten (10) years of work history on the application. Please use the Additional Information page if you need to explain any gaps in the ten year work history.
- You must include email addresses on the Reference Page on the application. Please make contact with your reference to obtain the email address and include it in this section.
- Computers and assistance are available at the DeLand Administrative Complex Monday through Friday between 9:00 am and 4:30 pm.
- Summer hours are Monday through Thursday between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm
- Follow the instructions on the Application Submission Form.
Step 2: Pre-Employment Paperwork
Please submit this paperwork to the Human Resources office at the DeLand Administrative Complex, 200 N. Clara Avenue, DeLand FL 32720.
For Teacher candidates:
For support candidates:
copy of high school diploma or GED
• If your high school diploma is not available, please submit a letter from an appropriate official at the school district where you graduated on school letterhead, including date of graduation.
• For a high school diploma not from a state educational institution, we must have an official transcript with courses, grades, completion date, and some formal seal or signature.
• Please click on the link Testing Information if you do not have a high school diploma or GED
These documents will be required if you are recommended for a position. You will be notified when to bring them to DeLand Administrative Center (DAC):