All Volusia County employees are required to have fingerprint and substance clearance. You will be authorized to complete the screenings after you have been recommended for a position. Screenings completed prior to authorization will not be accepted. Fingerprinting and substance screening is non-refundable.
DO NOT COMPLETE ANY SCREENINGS UNTIL YOU HAVE BEEN AUTHORIZED BY THE HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICE.
If you have any questions, please contact Human Resources at (386) 734-7190 extension 20183 or 20184.
DO NOT COMPLETE THE FINGERPRINTING UNTIL YOU HAVE BEEN AUTHORIZED BY THE HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICE.
- This screening is FDLE and FBI clearance.
- The cost of fingerprinting is $55.50.
- Registration for fingerprinting is completed online.
- Print the receipt for your registration, take the barcode receipt, driver's license and social security card to the vendor.
Click here for Fingerprint Registration
DO NOT COMPLETE THE SUBSTANCE SCREENING UNTIL YOU HAVE BEEN AUTHORIZED BY THEHUMAN RESOURCES OFFICE.
- Substance screening is completed at Quest Diagnostics Labs.
- You do not need an appointment.
- The cost of the substance screening is $27.20 paid by check or money order.
Click here for locations of Quest Diagnostics Labs